
I first made these cookies at the Ranch. A former cook there gave me the recipe and they have been my favorite ever since. I have seen this recipe in a few ward cookbooks around here so maybe you guys already have it. But just in case! If you're looking for a soft chocolate chip cookie, this is your recipe. I experimented with the skor bits and pecans when I cooked at the ranch and the guests loved them!
Ranch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Rock Ranch
2 ¼ C flour
1 t baking soda
1 c butter, softened
¼ C sugar
¾ C brown sugar
1 t vanilla
1 (3 ½ oz) pkg instant pudding (I use vanilla, white choc, cheese cake etc)
2 eggs
milk chocolate chips
(alt. add ins: 1 pkg skor bits and 1 C chopped pecans)
Combine flour and soda. Set aside. Combine butter, sugars, vanilla and pudding. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs. Add flour mixture and chips. Bake at 375 for 9-10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
No comments:
Post a Comment