Okay, it's cold today--again! So I'm making Taco Soup! Sorry to my sisters who have already seen this recipe on our other blog. It's a simple recipe and great when you're short on time cause it all goes in the crockpot!
Crockpot Taco Soup:
1 (16 oz) can pinto beans (I use black beans instead)
1 (16 oz) can kidney beans
1 (11 oz) can corn (I usually just pour some frozen corn in)
1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
1 envelope taco seasoning mix
1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 lb ground beef (I saute a couple chic boobs/tenders instead)
(I also add a little water--like about 1 cup)
Cook meat and drain. Add all ingredients to the crock pot. DO NOT DRAIN CANS. Stir it all together and cook on high for a couple hours. Keep on low until serving to keep hot. You can garnish with sour cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment