Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garlic Breadsticks


Garlic Breadsticks

1 t sugar
1 pkg yeast
1 1/2 C warm water
1/2 t salt
2 T sugar
3 1/2 C flour (or a little more)
1 cube butter (I use 1/2 cube)
garlic salt, parm cheese etc. .

Mix sugar, yeast and water. Let sit and then add salt, sugar and flour. Stir. Knead 3 minutes. Cover and let rest 10 minutes. Roll out flat and cut into strips. Melt butter and pour onto cookie sheet. Dip each strip (both sides) in butter and fill cookie sheet with dough. Sprinkle with garlic salt or other seasonings as desired. Let raise for 30 minutes. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.

I am not a baker! I'm getting better and can actually make bread and stuff now but I'm no pro. I recently made these breadsticks and they were sooo easy! And everyone loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment